Almiron 4 400gr (New Formula)
Almiron 4 400gr (New Formula): Patented next generation formula. Nutritionally balanced milk in powder form that gives your toddler the nutrients needed for healthy growth and development.
Telephone orders 77778200
Free shipping all over Cyprus
Patented next generation formula. Almiron® 4 with Pronutra®- ADVANCE is a nutritionally balanced milk in powder form that gives your toddler the nutrients needed for healthy growth and development. It is suitable for toddlers and should be used as part of a balanced mixed diet.
Even after the 2nd year, toddlers show increased physical and mental development. Almiron 4 is specially designed to meet the needs of a varied diet.
The only formula with Pronutra®-ADVANCE combining our unique blend of ingredients with our advanced unique process to develop growing up milk.
Based on 40 years of research inspired by baby’s needs, our next generation formula contains: the patented prebiotic mixture scGOS / lcFOS in proportion 9:1 (the only approved by the EU), Human Milk Oligosaccharide 3’GL (comes from our unique process), polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs), nucleotides, DHA (as required by legislation), AA and vitamins C & D.
Almiron® 4 with Pronutra®- ADVANCE contributes naturally to a healthy immune system. The composition is consistent with the new European Union Directive on young child formulas (2016/127).
The frequency and quantity of meals depend on the infant's age and weight. Consult the feeding guide on the label.
Preparing your baby's feed:
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
2. Boil fresh water and allow to cool down to 40°C. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle.
3. Using the scoop provided, level each scoop with the back of a clean knife. Do not press/heap the powder.
4. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. This can be found in the feeding guide on the pack.
5. Shake immediately vigorously and vertically for 10 seconds until the powder is dissolved. Rolling the bottle or shaking in circles will not be sufficient.
6. Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed (37°C). Feed immediately and always within 1 hour.
7. Clean the utensils immediately after use.