VITABIOTICS Wellwoman Original 30 Capsules
VITABIOTICS Wellwoman Original 30 Capsules: Food supplement that has been formulated for the demands of modern life and to give support to the areas of health which are of most relevance to women.
Telephone orders 77778200
Free shipping all over Cyprus
One-a-day vitamin & mineral capsules, developed just for women. Has been formulated for the demands of modern life and to give support to the areas of health which are of most relevance to women.
Contains a wide range of nutrients and trace elements including Evening Primrose and Starflower Oil. Contains a spectrum of micronutrients for all-round nutritional support including vitamins B6, B12 and iron which contribute to normal energy release. Folate, pantothenic acid and vitamin B12 also contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. The formulation contains vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity, plus iron which contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, an important consideration during the monthly cycle.
Also includes 400mcg folic acid which contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy which is important if you're planning a pregnancy or there's a chance you might get pregnant. Wellwoman includes selenium and zinc which contribute to the normal function of the immune system. Vitamin B6 and B12 also contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin C is included in the formulation as it contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin.
Plus biotin, niacin (vit. B3), zinc and riboflavin (vit. B2) all contribute to the maintenance of normal skin. Zinc also contributes to the maintenance of normal nails and biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
No artificial colours, gluten free, no preservatives, no starch, sugar, salt or yeast.
Instructions for Use: One capsule per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed.
1. Do not exceed the recommended intake
2. This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellwoman supplements and multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin
3. Seek professional advice if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breastfeeding, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients
4. As Wellwoman contains vitamin K, if you are taking oral anticoagulants (blood thinning medication) do not take these capsules except on the advice of a doctor
5. This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
Storage: Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.