ORTIS Fruits & Fibres Strong (12 Tabs)
Natural food supplement for Intestinal transit and occasional sluggish intestinal transit. Quick action (8h).
Free shipping all over Cyprus
Telephone orders 77778200
Αs long as they are unused and in their original packaging condition.
Food supplement for Intestinal transit and occasional sluggish intestinal transit. Quick action (8h).
Features: - Purified Tibetan rhubarb extract facilitates intestinal transit, owing to optimally balanced stimulation and hydration
- Caraway helps in the case of bloating
- With Fig and tamarind
- Rich in fibres
- Without adverse effect
- Not addictive
Instructions for use:
Take 1 tablet in the evening with a large glass of water.
- Do not give to children aged under 12
- Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Prolonged use is not recommended
- Do not exceed the recommended daily amount
- Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Keep out of the reach of young children
- Suitable for vegetarians
- The colour, smell and taste of this product may vary but will have no effect on quality or efficacy. This is due to the natural characteristics of the ingredients.
Rhein-standardised rhubarb dry extract (Rheum palmatum L./Rheum officinale Baillon; bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; acacia fibres – 633 mg /tabl.); bulking agent; microcrystalline cellulose; caraway dry extract (Carum carvi L. - 50 mg/tabl.); guar powder (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.) Taub. - 18,6 mg/tabl.); coating agents: hydroxypropylcellulose, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose; anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate; tamarind dry extract (Tamarindus indica L. – 5 mg / tabl.); fig powder (Ficus carica L. – 5 mg/tabl.); colouring: chlorophyllin-copper complex.
Store preferably at a temperature of 15 to 25°C in a dark, dry place.