NAVITAE PLUS PF Eye Drops 10ml
NAVITAE PLUS PF Eye Drops 10ml: Lubricant ophthalmic solution with an antioxidant and moisturizing effect used for the relief of dry eyes and ocular discomfort.
Free shipping all over Cyprus
Telephone orders 77778200
Αs long as they are unused and in their original packaging condition.
NAVITAE® PLUS PF contains polysaccharidic lubricants such as Sodium Hyaluronate and Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan and a protective lubricant lipophilic system composed of Vitamin A and pegylated Vitamin E.
The topical ocular use of Vitamin A improves contact lens wearing by reducing the frictional, mechanical damage that they can cause on epithelial cells of the cornea and conjunctiva.
Vitamin A stabilizes the fatty phase of lachrymal film by increasing its capacity to maintain natural hydration, therefore reducing the symptoms of ocular dryness. This activity is also exerted by the polysaccharides present in the product.
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to reduce the concentration of free radicals in the lachrymal fluid, and therefore enhances the protection of corneal and conjunctival epithelial cells, decreasing the risk of inflammation.
The OSD (Ophthalmic Squeeze Dispenser) technology allows the innovative delivery of an absolutely sterile preservative-free ophthalmic solution.
NAVITAE® PLUS PF is a lubricant ophthalmic solution with an antioxidant and moisturizing effect used for the relief of dry eyes and ocular discomfort caused by:
- Ocular irritation caused by pathologies such as keratitis, adverse effects following corneal surgery, traumatic ulcers, corneal inflammation.
- Oxidative stress due to light exposure and/or an increase in free radicals on the ocular surface. Contact lens wearing.
NAVITAE® PLUS PF is compatible with all types of contact lenses.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Before using your eye drops for the first time, remove the tamper evident ring by pulling it off.
2. Pull the cap off.
3a. Before using your eye drops for the first time, turn the bottle up side down, and slowly squeeze the bottle until a few drops come out onto a tissue.
3b. To place a drop in the eye(s), turn the bottle up side down above the eye, and slowly squeeze the bottle until a drop falls into the eye(s). Instill 1 or 2 drops into each eye, 3 to 6 times a day, or according to the specialist’s advice.
4. After use, replace the cap on the eye drop bottle.
- To prevent possible contamination, do not let the tip of the dropper come into contact with any surface or the eye.
- Do not use in case of specific hypersensitivity towards any of the constituents.
- In some cases, slight sensitivity may cause a brief stinging or irritation upon instillation that disappears after blinking.
- If the ocular irritation persists and you experience pain, redness or change in vision following the instillation, consult your specialist.
- Do not swallow the solution.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use the solution after the expiry date.
- After the bottle has been opened, the solution must be used within 90 days.
- Do not use if the bottle is damaged.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Store between 5° and 25°C.