Almiron 1 400gr (New Formula)
Almiron 1 400gr (New Formula): Infant formula specially designed to meet all the nutritional needs of your baby. New formula and packaging – see details below.
Telephone orders 77778200
Free shipping all over Cyprus
New formula & packaging: Almiron® 1 with Pronutra®- ADVANCE is a complete infant formula specially designed to meet all the nutritional needs of your baby for the first 6 months of your baby’s life. Almiron® 1 with Pronutra®- ADVANCE is suitable from birth until 6 months of age. After 6 months, it is recommended to gradually substitute Almiron® 1 with Pronutra®- ADVANCE with Almiron® 2 Pronutra®- ADVANCE.
Breast milk substitute with our unique blend of ingredients.
The only formula with Pronutra®-ADVANCE combining our unique blend of ingredients with our advanced unique process to develop infant formula.
Based on 40 years of research inspired by breast milk and baby’s needs, our next generation formula contains DHA (as required by legislation for all infant formulas).
Almiron® 1 with Pronutra®- ADVANCE contributes naturally to a healthy immune system. The composition is consistent with the new European Union Directive on infant formulas and follow on formulas (2016/127).
DOSAGE: The frequency and quantity of meals depend on the infant's age and weight. Consult the feeding guide on the label.
Preparing your baby's feed
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
2. Boil fresh water and allow to cool down to 40°C. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle.
3. Using the scoop provided, level each scoop with the back of a clean knife. Do not press/heap the powder.
4. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. This can be found in the feeding guide on the pack.
5. Shake immediately vigorously and vertically for 10 seconds until the powder is dissolved. Rolling the bottle or shaking in circles will not be sufficient.
6. Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed (37°C). Feed immediately and always within 1 hour.
7. Clean the utensils immediately after use.