Almiron 3 400gr (New Formula)
Almiron 3 (New Formula): A nutritionally balanced milk in powder form that gives your toddler the nutrients needed for healthy growth and development. New formula and packaging – see details below.
Telephone orders 77778200
Free shipping all over Cyprus
New formula & packaging: Patented next generation formula Pronutra Advance exclusive to Almiron brand, combining our unique blend of ingredients with an advanced unique process. Pronutra Advance now contains Human Milk Oligosaccharide (HMO) 3GL naturally found in breastmilk.
Almiron® 3 with Pronutra®- ADVANCE is a nutritionally balanced milk in powder form that gives your toddler the nutrients needed for healthy growth and development. It is suitable for toddlers and should be used as part of a balanced mixed diet. After 24 months, it is recommended to gradually substitute Almiron® 3 with Pronutra®- ADVANCE with Almiron® 4 with Pronutra®- ADVANCE.
The first three years of life are crucial for the development of your baby's immune system. That's why it is important to continue protecting your baby after breast milk with an infant milk that strengthens the immune system. The only formula with Pronutra®-ADVANCE combining our unique blend of ingredients with our advanced unique process to develop growing up milk.
Based on 40 years of research inspired by baby’s needs, our next generation formula contains: the patented prebiotic mixture scGOS / lcFOS in proportion 9:1 (the only approved by the EU), Human Milk Oligosaccharide 3’GL (comes from our unique process), polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs), nucleotides, DHA (as required by legislation), AA and vitamins C & D. Almiron® 3 with Pronutra®- ADVANCE contributes naturally to a healthy immune system. The composition is consistent with the new European Union Directive on young child formulas (2016/127).
DOSAGE: The frequency and quantity of meals depend on the infant's age and weight. Consult the feeding guide on the label.
Preparing your baby's feed:
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
2. Boil fresh water and allow to cool down to 40°C. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle.
3. Using the scoop provided, level each scoop with the back of a clean knife. Do not press/heap the powder.
4. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. This can be found in the feeding guide on the pack.
5. Shake immediately vigorously and vertically for 10 seconds until the powder is dissolved. Rolling the bottle or shaking in circles will not be sufficient.
6. Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed (37°C). Feed immediately and always within 1 hour.
7. Clean the utensils immediately after use.